GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation , send us a message.
WHAT WE DO...
We offer a variety of services to our clients including
Follow The Markets
Catch Up On The News
- News24.com | Two new ministries as Ramaphosa introduces Kgosientsho Ramokgopa as the electricity minister March 6, 2023Three ministers were fired, and two ministries were introduced as President Cyril Ramaphosa announced significant changes to his Cabinet.
- News24.com | Cabinet reshuffle draws ire of opposition slamming it as a gratuitous bloating, shifting of ‘rotten apples’ March 6, 2023President Cyril Ramaphosa’s Cabinet reshuffle has been described as a gratuitous bloating, and confirming how out of touch the ANC government is with the needs and concerns of citizens.
- News24.com | FULL SPEECH: From Kgosientsho Ramokgopa to Sihle Zikalala - Here is Ramaphosa's new Cabinet March 6, 2023After weeks of speculation, President Cyril Ramaphosa has announced changes to his Cabinet. A reshuffle has been expected since Ramaphosa was re-elected president of the ANC.
- News24.com | 'Traumatised' emergency staff targeted by violent criminals in Western Cape March 6, 2023Although most attacks did not result in serious physical injuries, essential healthcare services to the most vulnerable were often disrupted.
- News24.com | Explosive Al Jazeera documentary on Zimbabwe's illicit gold trade causing headaches for government March 6, 2023A yet-to-be-screened Al Jazeera investigation into the illicit gold trade and corruption linking powerful elites and politicians in Zimbabwe has sparked a public relations disaster in government and ruling party circles.
- News24.com | Wits SRC approaches Dali Mpofu for legal assistance as students continue protest March 6, 2023The Wits University student representative council (SRC) has asked advocate Dali Mpofu to represent it in its engagement with the university.
- News24.com | Vavi lays charges against De Ruyter after allegations of top politicians with knowledge of corruption March 6, 2023South African Federation of Trade Unions (Saftu) leader Zwelinzima Vavi has laid charges against former Eskom CEO André de Ruyter.
- News24.com | Survé-linked AEEI to unbundle shares in AYO Technology, court case with PIC to proceed March 6, 2023African Equity Empowerment Investments, an investment holding company in the stable of Iqbal Survé's Sekunjalo group, is set to unbundle its shares in AYO Technology, a company which is heading to court in a bid by the PIC to get its money back.
- News24.com | Multi-vehicle pile-up: KZN police probe a case of reckless and negligent driving, driver on the run March 6, 2023At least 22 people sustained injuries, ranging from moderate to serious, after a truck ploughed into multiple vehicles on the M41 highway in KwaZulu-Natal, heading towards the M4 in Umhlanga on Monday morning.
- News24.com | Motshekga praises late Free State education MEC as 'simply the best' March 6, 2023Minister of Basic Education Angie Motshekga has described the late Free State MEC Tate Makgoe as 'simply the best'.